Friday, February 10, 2012

Tomorrow is like Christmas!!!

Tomorrow, Saturday February 11th, I FINALLY take off to the beautiful Sydney Australia. I'm SO excited!!! Its been a long week of getting all my shiz together, believe it or not a bikini, towel and sunscreen are not adequate for 5 months down under. I have a grand total of two carry on bags and two checked bags. I'm hopin TSA doesn't flag me for overweight baggage cause its all comin!

I packed early so I made a quick escapade down to Puget Sound, for some last minute good byes and free food. It should be noted that the best way to bribe me is probably with food. Tomorrow I'll be reunited with my bestie in LA and we're meeting up with my homie who goes to USC for some tasty dinner before we embark on our 14 hour plane ride to Sydney... I hope we can find enough to talk about...

While I'll miss all my homies at the Puge, my fams and my besties from Chi-town... beaches, sun and surfers await me and I can't wait!!! I probs won't be sleeping much tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment