Saturday, February 25, 2012

A whole lot of Sydney

Howdy!

So on Friday we finally made it back to the beach. Ah it was heaven!!! I never really dug lying out, with sunscreen on of course, until I hit junior year of high school. But it was heavenly, also swimming in the water here is like bath water... its great. Except for the fact that we almost had a close encounter with the jelly fish. Right after we got out there was an announcement that a bunch of blue bottles were washing up on shore. Blue bottles are kind of like jellies except not exactly, but they still sting which isn't fun.

We made tacos for dinner, which were bomb, and got dressed for the tight and bright party, that my school supports. My school supports themed parties... its pretty rad... get on it Puge... Unfortunately we got home a little too late and missed the party which is totes fine with me... I dislike wearing things that are both tight and bright.

Today, Saturday, I went into Sydney with Otter and Wisconsin. We met up with Wisconsin's sister and brother in-law and checked out the Westfield tower. Which resembles a golden bucket, and its called the golden bucket by the Aussies. I think its probably better then the Space Needle, but I haven't been to the Needle since I was like 8. We also walked across the Sydney bridge, its a lot longer then it looks. My dress was blowing everywhere... I'm sure several locals got a nice or not so nice view...

That's it... I'm gonna to continue to hide from my housemate... and try to get some sleep.
Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment